Michael T. O'Halloran is a certified bankruptcy specialist who has practiced law in San Diego since 1981. He has decades of experience helping individuals and companies reclaim their financial security.
University of Southern California, J.D. 1981
University of California at San Diego 1977
B.A. in Psychology
B.A. in Economics
- Founder, Law Office of Michael T. O'Halloran. This AV rated firm specializes in representing clients in an insolvency or bankruptcy context.
- Founder, O'Halloran & Jones. This AV rated firm specialized in representation in complex bankruptcy matters.
- Of Counsel, Clark & Gumpel. I opened a practice devoted to insolvency and bankruptcy representation, primarily of bankruptcy trustees.
- Associate, Estes & Hoyt
- Associate, Finley, Kumble, Heine, Underberg, Manley and Casey
- Law Clerk to Hon. Herbert Katz Chief Judge, United States BankruptcyCourt, So. Dist. of California.